Laser Blackhead Removal Treatment is the most effective way of reducing and clearing blackheads and acne and is the best blackhead treatment solution by far.
Ablative Resurfacing is offered to clients who seek improvements in just one session. This method helps the body to remove blackheads from the face, remove acne scarring, and reduce hormonal acne spots, sunspots, ageing spots, and general acne issues.
Non-ablative Resurfacing is a milder treatment requiring several sessions, no risk of infection and less downtime. This treatment keeps the skin intact, stimulates collagen growth and tightens underlying skin.
Laser Blackhead Treatment is for anyone suffering from any blackheads on the face and/or nose. We can help most in need to remove blackheads from the face, remove acne scarring, reduce hormonal acne, reduce acne, etc.
The Laser Blackhead Removal Treatment usually lasts between 15 to 45 minutes depending on whether the treatment is for your face or nose. The number of procedures required depends on whether you require ablative or non-ablative resurfacing, the severity of your blackheads, the treatment area, the sensitivity of your skin, the type of acne, and your body's response to the treatment. It will usually take a number of treatments over a few months for full results to be achieved.
- Stop taking aspirin or blood-thinning supplements at least two weeks prior to attending your appointment with us.
- Abstain from using skin care products containing Retinol for at least two weeks prior to attending your appointment with us.
- Remove any make-up prior to arriving if you are having treatment for acne on the facial areas.
- Wear clothing that is appropriate and easy to remove for treatment of more private areas and difficult-to-reach areas such as the buttocks.
- Applying sun cream regularly to avoid any sun damage to the skin and to help block UV light for at least 72 hours post-treatment.
- Avoid sun tanning or sun exposure for at least 6-8 weeks after treatment.
- Applying special toners and moisturisers regularly to help achieve optimal results and help your skin to rejuvenate after treatment.
- Regular washing to keep the treatment area clean and free of dirt, germs, and bugs to avoid any skin infection. Your treatment area will be more susceptible to infection after laser treatment, so extra care is advised.
- Avoid wearing any makeup foundation for at least one week after treatment to give your skin a chance to heal and rejuvenate. Allow the skin pores to breathe and not get clogged up with foundation and other makeup products.
Laser Blackhead Removal for Face Price List
One session of Laser Blackhead Removal for Face
Three sessions of Laser Blackhead Removal for Face
Six sessions of Laser Blackhead Removal for Face
Laser Blackhead Removal for Nose Price List
One session of Laser Blackhead Removal for Nose
Three sessions of Laser Blackhead Removal for Nose
Six sessions of Laser Blackhead Removal for Nose